Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello, I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her amazing partner JP in Orange County California. Henry is a happy, go-lucky father. My followers are mostly on my Instagram account @annephung. Here I tell my life story. The highs, the lows, and everything in between. In 1990, my family relocated to America. In the age of one and a quarter I was able to join my parents. My parents inspired me and helped me become prosperous. There was a specific plan for me in life: go to college graduate land a corporate job, marry, purchase the house, and then have kids. While I believed this was the standard for successful, my life was not following the plans. Money and the prestige of my work didn't make me feel happy. I was convinced that I was wasting my life to earn the opportunity to earn a salary. As I navigated my way towards a new direction in my career, I found I was destined to become an instructor. I was a fan of working out, I...
Comments
Post a Comment